Hitch offers the flexibility for riders to book for a variety of departure times throughout the day. To ensure that rides run smoothly for all passengers, we employ the following cancellation policy:
Cancellations placed 1 hour or more before departure time are fully refundable. If a cancellation is placed within 1 minute of booking, a full refund will be issued regardless of timing.
- Example 1: If a ride was booked for 3:00 PM, a rider could cancel at any time before 2:00 PM for a full refund.
- Example 2: If a ride was booked for 3:00 PM, at 2:30 PM, and cancelled at 2:31 PM, a full refund would be available.
Cancellations within an hour of departure are non-refundable. This includes, but is not limited to no-show bookings, late bookings, and violations of Hitch guidelines.
- Example 1: A rider that cancels a ride for 3:00 PM at 2:30 PM would not be able to receive a refund.
- Example 2: A rider that does not appear for a 3:00 PM ride would not be able to receive a refund.
- Example 3: A rider that is late to a ride would not be able to receive a refund.
- Example 4: A rider that has broken other Hitch guidelines would not be able to receive a refund.
If you have any questions about anything, we're here to help. Send us a note firstname.lastname@example.org